Retail Research, Store Audits and Telephone Interviews
Something every company wants to do but never has the time for. Finding out what customer’s really think about you!
Over the years we have worked in many levels of management and been hands on to how organisations tick.
This insight has been invaluable to prepare research modules which find out what is happening in the minds of staff, clients or retail partnerships.
Henley & Henley, working with a select group of likeminded professionals now carries out assignments in the following programmes:
- Shopping behaviour
- Measure influence of staff, merchandising and POS on sales
- New concepts and propositions
- Full range of qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Evaluate the retail selling environment
- Measure effects of branded merchandising
- Displays - what works, doesn't work
- Appraise in-store communications
- Identify category management opportunities
- Retail partner evaluation
Business Service Levels
- Telephone interviews and audits on behalf of Marketing Agencies to establish customer satisfaction levels for ISO.